You are invited to the global VIP launch of ModularME!
And it’s explained in this 2 minute video.
What is ModularME?
- A fun, systemised approach to sewing clothes
- Perfect for both beginners and existing makers
- A world first and it’s digital!
- Comprehensive learning through patterns, instructions and over 40 hours of video.
- Endorses sustainable practices
- Promotes handmade skills
- Builds confidence as you go!
When and where
2pm – 4pm Sunday 16 October 2022
Corner of Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Brisbane
At the VIP Launch
- Champagne on arrival, refreshments and gift bag
- Connect with leaders and influencers in Education, Business, Fashion, Fabric, Media, Sustainability and Government
- Examples of ModularME clothing modelled
- Live fabric painting by Georgina Forbes
- Interactive clothing design
Please confirm by email: email@example.com
5 Year Development
This system has been developed over 5 years and since 2020 the phase 1 pattern and initial test modules have been bought by:
- more than 1900 customers
- across 20 countries
A fun way to learn
People making their own clothes, learning new skills and, in their own way, changing the world, should be an adventure. ModularME starts people on their own sewing adventure!
The perfect antidote to fast fashion!
ModularME empowers people to create clothes at their own pace, in their own way, using fabrics of their choice (recycling existing garments, fabrics from their stash or using new fabric if they wish). They can create clothes with inclusions and features that they’ll love, clothes that fit well, clothes that they feel happy in!
What makes ModularME different?
- Using just one pattern (top and dress), and 17 easy add-on modules, a myriad of different looks and styles can be made. People will create clothes they LOVE and feel GREAT wearing!
- Great news – no zips and no buttons!
- Inclusive size range.
Getting to Muse Terrace
Drive to the Queensland Museum Carpark, follow signs to the Muse Terrace. 4 minute walk.
Train to South Brisbane station, follow signs to Queensland Museum. 10 minute walk.
Taxi or Rideshare drop off at Queensland Museum here. 4 minute walk to Muse Terrace
Bus to South Brisbane, via any of these routes: 130, 135, 140, 230, 345, 385, 444. 5 minutes walk.
Wheelchair access available throughout the Museum with a lift to Muse Terrace. Click here for details.
Walk to the Queensland Museum, follow the signs to the Muse Terrace via the Whale Mall.
Road and rail construction can change accessibility. Current information is available from the Queensland Museum website here.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about ModularME?
ModularME has been proudly developed by
the creative people at